Display context-dependent information on the shop floor
With the help of the eLABELMANAGER application, you can automatically keep the data to be distributed in the warehouse and production areas up to date. Quantity, status and priority changes as well as special actions can be transmitted ad-hoc and „at the touch of a button“ remotely to the electronic labels. The application can be integrated with different enterprise systems and ensures synchronisation of the data directly on the shop floor.
The INDUTRAX Location Aware Software offers functions for seamless integration of eLabels and location. A virtual package consisting of a RTLS tag and an eLabel can be created within the software. This combination forms the Location Aware eLabel, which makes it possible to provide the tagged objects with location-dependent updates and information, e.g. based on the current process step.
The application is the optimal solution for a wide range of use cases in production and logistics
- Order information – display of all order information directly with the order on the shop floor
- Machine data – display of machine status and production orders on the shop floor
- Put-to-Light – identification of transport media in the replenishment area
- Pick-to-Light – identification of transport media on the shelf incl. confirmation of removal
- Pick-to-Location – identification of transport media in the area via map
The eLABELManager application can be upgraded to the ASSETTracker or PRODUKTTracker applications to implement functions that enable the location of eLabel-equipped objects with live monitoring including automatic notification functions as well as the evaluation of historical information.
Download the product description as pdf (2MB) here