Version 1.4 of the INDUTRAX Application Environment software brings numerous new features and improvements. Simplified integration options of outdoor and indoor tracking systems in connection with the multi-site capabilities enable seamless tracking all over the world and expand the application possibilities of the Location Aware software many times over.
Highlights of new features in the version 1.4 release include:
- New connectors and interfaces to external systems (Teltonika GPS, Kon-Cept MMS bidirectional (WebSphere MQ Series), SoluM Pick-To-Light)
- Automatic verification of the functionality of tags in the context of assignment
- eLabel Designer
- Help area for end users
- Reporting and Analytics for PRODUCTTRACKER
- White labeling of the end user interfaces
In addition, many improvements are included, including:
- Installation of the applications per setups
- Extensive configuration facilitations such as multi-edit of zone logic, graphical definition of snap-to-lines, new triggers for event definitions, etc.
- Guided plausibility check of the configuration
- Extension of the zone logic
- Harmonization of the output of the logs
- Revision of the storage of shifts and activity durations as the basis for reporting
INDUTRAX Application Environment
The INDUTRAX Application Environment was developed as a Location Aware Software, which enables the combination of different technologies for location and identification with applications for logistics and production control using industry standards.
Modular function blocks allow to implement individual applications around the digitalization of processes and workflows in an easy and agile way. Our customers and partners can adapt the applications to their needs and even build their own applications. Suitable for different use cases, we offer flexible and scalable solutions as well as ready-made software applications.
INDUTRAX is one of the leading providers of Location Aware software and solutions, enabling the combination of various technologies for location, identification and sensor technology in interaction with enterprise logistics and production control systems. INDUTRAX has already implemented more than 60 projects for medium-sized companies and industrial customers such as Volkswagen, Daimler and Magna Steyr.